Held in Las Vegas each year, the NAB Show is the world’s largest broadcasting trade show and brings together the biggest names in media, entertainment, and technology. It’s here where the latest broadcast products and solutions are unveiled in a hands-on environment, and we have an exciting lineup at this year’s show!
At the 2019 NAB Show, we’re showcasing a variety of innovative professional audio gear for broadcasters and content creators. From mobile wireless systems to broadcast quality microphones, Samson offers the ultimate in power, performance and portability.
We’re very excited to announce the debut of three new broadcast-quality condenser microphones, the Satellite, CL7a, and CL8a. These latest additions further offer content creators high-quality and versatile recording options in a viable package.
The Samson booth will also include a listening station featuring a selection of professional microphones favored by podcasters, journalists, social media and YouTube personalities, live streamers, musicians and more. We encourage attendees to stop by and hear these mic’s in person!
If you’re attending NAB, visit the Samson booth #C2636 (located in Central Hall) from April 8th – 11th to experience all our innovative content creation gear!
Listed below is a sneak preview of equipment that will be on display:
- Satellite – USB/iOS Broadcast Microphone
- CL7a/CL8a – Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
- Q8x – Professional Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- CO1– Condenser Microphone
- Q2U – USB/XLR Dynamic Microphone with Accessories
- DEx and SEx – Headworn Microphones
- LM7x and LM10 – Lavalier Microphones
- Go Mic Mobile – Professional Wireless System for Mobile Video
- Concert 88 Camera – Frequency-Agile UHF Wireless System
- XPD2 – USB Digital Wireless Systems
- Resolv SE5 – 2-Way Active Studio Reference Monitor
- Z55 – Professional Reference Headphones
- QH4 – 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
Learn more about the NAB Show here.