NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NEEDED TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Go to the contest entry page at https://blog.samson.co/blog/2019/02/enter-to-win-a-samson-awx-wind-instrument-wireless-system, complete the form and enter the required information, including your name, address, and e-mail address.
- Click “DONE” at the end of the survey to agree to these Contest Rules and to enter the contest. You may not enter if you don’t agree to these rules.
- Entries must be received between 12:01 am EST on February 19, 2019, and 11:59 pm PDT on May 15, 2019. You must be 18 or older and a resident of the United States of America to enter.
- We will select one (1) winner from among all contest entries for a chance to win a Samson AWX Wind Instrument Wireless System (total prize valued at $349.99), and will notify the winner by May 28, 2019, based upon random selection.
- We will post the winning entry on http://blog.samson.co/ and we may use it in other advertising and web sites. We may post your entry even if you didn’t win! You give us the right to use your name and likeness in our advertising in any media.
- The winner will be contacted by a representative of Samson Technologies Corp. by mail or e-mail and may be required to sign and return a prize winner acknowledgement to claim the prize. We will send the prize to the winner’s address as entered on our site. The address must be in the United States of America. Only one prize awarded. We are not responsible for shipping errors.
- Samson, will be given the e-mail address and other information about contest entrants. Contest entrants may be contacted with promotional e-mail and mail by Samson.
- We reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend any contest, reject any entry, or make any revisions to the official rules as we deem necessary
OTHER RULES OUR LAWYER MADE US PUT IN:
Winners will be selected from the entries at random. The decision of the Judges will be final and non appealable. One entry per customer. Samson Technologies Corp. (Sponsor) is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries. Game is open to legal residents of the United States, except for the employees and immediate family (spouses and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses) of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and any other company involved in the design, production, execution or distribution of the sweepstakes drawings. All entries become the property of the Sponsor who will not return them. Each entrant, whether or not selected as a winning entrant, consents to the use of his or her name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for advertising purposes in any media without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Any tax liabilities are solely the responsibility of the winner and the winner may be required to provide his or her United States social security number for tax purposes. No content will be accepted for the contest that is defamatory, obscene, owned by a third party or, may, in Samson’s sole opinion, be inappropriate or harmful to Samson’s reputation.
ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. We expect many entries and only 1 winner.
IF YOU WIN: Winners release the Sponsor, and each of its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, accident, or death incurred in connection with the use of or the installation of the prizes won in the giveaway. Each winner hereby consents to the use of his or her name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Failure to comply may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate. Any tax liabilities are the responsibility of the winner only. Prize components are not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash. Sponsor does not make any warranty (including fitness for particular purpose) or guarantee with regard to any prize. If any of the stated prizes is not available, Sponsor may substitute an item of comparable value.
ADDITIONAL RULES (OUR LAWYER MADE THESE UP TOO):
ll federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Sponsor is sole interpreter of the rules and its decisions are final. By participating, you agree to be bound by these rules. Void where prohibited by law. To obtain the name of the prize-winner, check on blog.samson.co at 3pm EDT or later on May 28, 2019. Good luck!